Frequently asked questions
- add removeDo you accept Bitcoin payments? Can I get a discount?We accept Bitcoin and Litecoin payments and we encourage this payment method for best privacy and low fees.
We also give 10% discount, please use promo code: crypto
- add removeWhat virtualization is used? Do you offer KVM VPS?Our SSD VPS is based on OpenVZ virtualization and our Dedicated instances are KVM based with dedicated resources - dedicated CPU cores and zero overcommit/oversell of resources (SSD KVM VDS hosting).
- add removeDo you offer Windows servers? What OS are supported?Unfortunately currently we do not offer Windows servers. Available Linux distributions are Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS and Fedora.
- add removeWhere are your servers located? Is DMCA ignored? Can I run TOR?We are based in Sofia, Bulgaria as well as our infrastructure is located in Sofia, including IP addresses and resources. TOR exit nodes are allowed. DMCA is not relevant in Bulgaria, however Bulgarian copyright law is in effect. Any reports or complaints are reviewed and we try to address any issue with the customer best interest in mind by contacting them first to resolve the problem.
- add removeCan I get a custom dedicated server or business cloud solution?Yes, please contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
- add removeDo you perform server backups or snapshots?We do not make any automated backups or snapshots, we do not keep archives of customer data. Upon request we can assist with setting up local backup, as well as provide optional remote backup storage.
All of our servers are in RAID 10 configuration to guarantee maximum data protection.
- add removeDoes VAT apply for European Union customers?VPS.BG is required to collect VAT (Value Added Tax) for customers that reside in the EU. VAT is not charged to Business or Charity customers that provide a valid VAT registration. You may enter your VAT registration in your customer portal's settings section. Our prices do not include VAT - VAT will be added to your invoice as a separate line item.